WARDEN Face Recognition System with Finger Card Access VF23
Click Image for Gallery
VF23 is Smart attendance & access control terminal for high quality fingerprint/face image acquisition, biometric template coding, and fingerprint/face matching covering a wide range of applications in commercialand governmental environments.
Warden biometric terminals are particularly adapted to controlling and managing remote workforce time and attendance.
Our range of products, encompassing fingerprint, face and contactless technologies, is backed by a solid experience across industries and a dedicated R&D team.
VF23 is Wifi and Web enabled device employing highly secured XML based communication protocol to handle multilocation device management over web/cloud based network infrastructure.
- Users : 3000 Fingerprints
- Faces: 1000 Faces
- RFID Cards: 10000 Cards
- Transactions :100000
- Power supply: DC 12 V 1A
- Card Reader: EM/Mifare Cad reader
- Display: 2.8 inches color TFT LCD resolution 320×240
- Communication: USB / Wi-Fi / TCP/IP
- Battery (Optional): 3 Hrs Power Backup (for attendance only)
- Access Control: Lock, Push button, Tamper Switch & Alarm function
- Weigand Input & Output
- Dimensions: 180*145*45 (mm)